Friday, February 15, 2008

Simple, but special

Had a little difficulty taking a picture of this layout. Had to turn the flash off and go outside, but outside it was so bright I couldn't see the image on the display.. So the end result is just a little bit crooked and cropped, but ah well :-D

This is a pretty simple layout that I made during the time we were living at my mom and dad's house. I had taken the girls out on a picnic up on the hill, and during the steep walk up there we had to stop and rest (especially me, since I was carrying Ellen). I took out my camera and got a few pictures taken. I fell in love with this one and wanted to keep the layout simple to emphasize on the photo. I thought these papers from Basic Grey went perfetly with the picture. The rugged look melts in with the ground.
I cut out the letters for the title by hand, from the same paer I cut out the flowers. With a bit of chestnut roan chalk, and a white sakura gel pen they look pretty cool (doesn't always have to be die cuts or stickers ;-)).

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

Superfin! Enkelt är definitivt supersnyggt!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home