Sunday, July 15, 2007

Made it to the finals!

Hey there. I've been without internet for a long time, since I'm currently living at my parents house with my fiance and our daughters. We've been living here for 2½ months now while we´re renovating. Things are moving along slowly.. I'm hoping we'll be able to move in before the end of the summer.

One of the biggest things that have happened to me lately, scrap-related, is the announciation of the winners and finalists in the Swedish "Scrabooking master 2007"- competition. I am pleased to finally announce that I was one of the finalists, placing somewhere between 4-25 (unspecified). This is a huge deal for me, and getting one of my layouts puplished, and seeing my face in the Swedish magazine "Scrapbooking mm" felt amazing.

I haven't been able to scrap for the whole time we've been living here, and that's tough, especially since I'm going to hold a scrapbooking class in the end of august and want to bring some new LO's with me. Since I'm using my parents computer now I can't share any new LO's with you in this post, but I wanted to share the news anyway :-)

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM , Blogger Minimalla said...

Grattis!! Jag såg dig i tidningen men vågade inte gratta här förrän du skrivit något själv. ville ju inte sabba överraskningen :-).
Förstår att du måste vara jätteglad, vilken grej. Grattis än en gång!
/Malin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home