Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Two new layouts

Had some time to scrap yesterday and I felt the inspiration flowing. I love that feeling. Two new layouts in a couple of hours.
Now it will be a while again since it seems we're about to get our apartment sold and need to move out within two weeks, so I will have plenty to do.


This one is about Ellens 1st birthday. I had been wanting to use the patterned paper from Flair Designs for this occasion, and this is how it turned out. I cut out the balloons, hats and presents from the paper and used them for decorations on my layout.


This layout is long overdue. Miranda lost her front teets about 8 months ago, playing bandy with her father. They were chasing each other and Miranda held her stick in the air when they collided and the stick went in her mouth, pressing her front teeth in. I've never heard her cry so loud before or after that. HÃ¥kan carried her inside and her mouth was so filled with blood it was hard to see what had happened. I could see the panic in both of them, and for some reason though I felt like panicking myself, I stayed calm and thought rationally of what to do.
First I got her to rinse her mouth with water to wash the blood out, then I called 112 (Swedens 911) and they got hold of a dentist at the hospital. We went in and her teeth were pulled out. Luckily it was her milk teeth, so she would have lost them anyway.
I've saved the teeth, and they're going to be on the layout. When I was searching for them I realised they had been packed allready (I've been preparing the move for over a year), so they will be put there later, when I have my new scrap space ready.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home