Sunday, April 15, 2007

No time to scrap


I could probably find the time to scrap if I made an effort. I feel like I need to make an effort now, as my daughters are growing fast and I want to scrap events right away, while I remember as much as possible. Though right now, my time and my energy are consumed with just everyday chores and everything that comes with renovating a new home, and making preparations to move. That means selling our apartment, packing up what is not absolutely neccesary to get by day-to-day, working at the house.
A lot of work ahead, but I am loving it.
Looking forward the most to when I can start seriously transforming the garden (probably not until next summer) and of course get my scrap area finished.

It has been a dream of mine for many years that we would have a house of our own and a garden for the kids to play in, as well as for me to grow things in. Finally that dream has come true and I feel like I have everything I´ve ever wanted.
I guess what is left is a wedding. We´ve been together for 8 years now, engaged for 2 ½, but still not married. Don't want to spend too much money on a wedding as we prioritize other things. We'll get there, eventually :-D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home