Sunday, July 30, 2006

my blog experience begins...

This blogging thing seems to be growing bigger and bigger with everyday.. A few times I've thought that maybe I should join this group of people who have "caught on" with this trend, but I haven't until now.

Why have I now? Well I thought it would be fun to publish some of my work as a scrapper, as I so enjoy watching the work of others, to inspire me with my own layouts. At first I was going to build my own website, but with two daughters and a passion for scrapping, website-building-time is just not a priority for me atm. For now, I'll try the blog thing ;)

I will be writing about my experiences as a scrapper, as well as a woman of 26, and a mother of two. Right now I am experiencing difficulty typing as I'm feeding my now 5½-month-old daughter at the same time.. wow, that old allready I can't believe how fast time goes by with little ones.

We've just come back from a family holiday. Only for a few days, but it was really nice. We stayed at a hotel for two nights and visited Leksand summerland and "Santaland"where our oldest daughter got well aquainted with santa... Of course I took lots of pictures to scrap and document the shole thing. I will probably show layouts from this.
I keep thinking about a paper I wish I had, by Karen Foster.. a scenery with a forest, quite magical looking. But since I don't have it I will either spend even more money in a scrap store that has, or go ahead and scrap without it.

Right now I'm going back to work on a layout for my BoM, about my five senses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home