Monday, April 23, 2007

Scrapping with beginner papers



A quick post with a new layout.
Ellen loves ice cream.. who doesn't? ;-)
Did this after a layout sketch on Swe Scrapbook's blog. At the same time I challenged myself to use up some old papers that I bought in the beginning of my "career" as a scrapbooker. I had been completely lost about how to use them, but suddenly they fitted perfectly in this layout. I've written on the paper with clothes on a line, that there's a lot of laundry to be done. Yeah, this little one can get pretty messy when I allow her to eat by herself. That's why she´s got the plastic snoopy-thing on her.

Another day has gone by, mostly I've continued packning up our stuff. Why do we have so much?? Do we actually use everything. Yeah most of it I guess, but right now I wish I could get rid of more. It just gets too be so cluttery, and I'm running out of boxex to pack in. Hoping Håkans customers eat a lot of french fries this week at the grill, cause they come in boxes that are just swell for packing stuff in.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, ja här blir man tagen på orden minsann; tack för din fina kommentar!

Tycker du lyckats jättebra med din pappers/färgkombination på den senaste och jag gillar att du använt "gamla" papper; det försöker jag också göra ibland, för det är ju otroliga summor som bara ligger....

Ha en bra kväll; själv fortsätter jag kommentera i andras bloggar! *ler*
Annika

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Minimalla said...

Hoppas det går bra med flytten! Kikar in här ibland, men jag förstår att du har fullt upp!
Ha det gott!

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger m said...

Gratulerar här också!

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger Lisbet said...

Läckra LO´s- är ute på scrapsurf på nätet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home