Monday, February 04, 2008

Finally, I am back..

Been a long time now.
I moved with my family to live with my mom and dad while we were renovating our house. I thought it would be for 2, 3 months but it took 7 whole months before we could move in. We still don't have the major bathroom or laundryroom finished though so we still do laundry and shower at our parents houses.. at least we have a kitchen and wc :-)

During the 7 months we lived with mom and dad I got about 4-5 layouts made, since all my scrap stuff was in boxes. Now I scrap by the kithcen table, since i don't have my own scrap space yet either.

The pictures of my most recent layouts are still in my camera, I haven't founf the USB cable yet, but below are two I made right before we moved that I am quite happy with. I made my own decorations on both of them.

In about a month I will be holding scrap classes 4 thursdays in a row. Looking forward to that.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home